Shine like Neon

First, sorry for being away for a long time. Because the end of school is comming and I had some exams. But I am here again. I bring you some fashionable colors for summer.


I always love these shinny and flashy colors.  You could wear them on your nails, bags, shoes and anything.

 Some Furla bags







Do you love the neon trend? I'm sure that I will chase for some cool accessories for this summer. And neon shows really good on the night of the festivals.

Have a lovely Sunday! 
Julie xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Wooowww.You make me <3 them all...!!!
    http://kosma28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those colours GREAt!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, this trend is perfect for summer!!

    I have a new post about Fall 2012 and I would love to know what you think by leaving a comment!

    http://www.pauderamos.blogspot.com/2012/05/fashion-forecast-2012.html

    Thanks!
    xoxo,
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love neon! Its perfect for summer :)

    ~CC
    www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete