Strawberry&coconut muffin

There isn't a person who doesn't love muffins. Who can say no to these cute little cakes ? No one!

Last weekend I had some time to bake some muffins. As in our garden I have a little strawberry filed I got pick some ripe ones. I paired them with coconut and it turn up very delicious!
I have I really simple recipe so I would like to share it with you all.




 Ingredients:
 18dkg flour
18kg butter
18dkg sugar
3 eggs
1 pack of vanilla sugar
1 pack of bakeing power ( or 2 if you don't have baking soda)
1 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
and you can flavor them with anything you want, I used strawberry and coconut filings
You need 2 bowls:
Bowl 1:



Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and the coconut filings

Bowl 2:

Mix the eggs with the sugar and then the butter ( I like to add the butter when it is melted) and mix again.




When you chop the strwaberries and find some not really beautiful pieces just smash them and mix them into.
Like that:


Sometimes I add some food colouring to give it to a really beautiful color.
After this add the flour to it and mix it properly.


After a final mix it is ready to put them in to the owen. They need about 15-20mins to be baked.



Mine now did grow that high as it used to because maybe that I didn't have any baking soda.
But still delcious.

I hope that you will try my recipe.
Have an awesome begining of the summer!
Love, Julie


P.S.: Sorry for the lack of post in this month but I had 3 final exams and I had to prepare a lot for them. But all of my grades are excellent. So it worth it! And post coming! I promise!









2 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award because i love your blog!

    http://regardingteaandcake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete