Hello October!



Is it October already!? September went so fast. It was full with school programs and learning.
I started preparing for my prom. I found the perfect dress and we are learning Viennese Waltz.
I can't wait for it. It is going to take place in the end of November. Until this I have a lot of things to do and planning some interesting post.

Posting them as I have a free moment.

October Playlist:




Georgina Revell - Fucking Problems
( ASAP Rocky ft. 2 Chainz, Drake & Kendrick Lamar  Acoustic Cover/ Female Version)




Cher Lloyd - I Wish ft. T.I.




Rizzle Kicks - Skip To The Good Bit




Pia Mia - Shotgun Love


Love, Julie
xox

1 comment:

  1. We never had prom :( how rubbish is that. Hope u have a great time.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete