Hungarian Models Part 1

Somedays ago I saw Barbara Palvin in an add which was made for Armani Exchange  S/S 2012. I started thinking what a normal Hungarian knows about our world-wide famouse models. Maybe just they are Hungarians. In the next few posts I want to show you some well-known models from Hungary.

One of my fav is Barbara Palvin. Maybe about her deep visage and I feel  my soul is opened for her and knows my deepest secrets. She can keep my look to analyse the photo and the outfit. So she can make me to stop for a min in the busy street.
She is just 18 and she has been on many covers and model for campgains. Such as Calvin Klein,Stradivarius,Tomy Hilfinger. And she was on the cover of  L'Officiel, Vouge Russia, Glamour Hungary and Jalouse Magazine.



 Stradivarius Campgain


I know Hungary doesn't have a big power in fashion and many people don't take about them who wants to change about it. And I know this time to be well-known in fashion industry  won't come in the next few years. But  I hope it will come one day.
I hope Barbara will go further than any other models from Hungary.
And once I would like to make an interview with her. It is one of my biggest dreams.
What do you think about her???