Wish

Everyone longing for things. Me too. If you want something so desperately you won't get it at all. At the begining of the year I tried a new way, wish for something and let it alone. I got what I wished for.
But in our posessive and mean world it is hard not to long for something desperately.
All the commercials shows that you need the newest iPad because without it you are a loser and noone.
So summer is here and I can concentrate on my wishes and try to avoid these fake desires and only focus on my real ones.

Julie
xoxo

P.S: I won't tell what I wished for until I got it.

2 comments:

  1. So true. Love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true! As fashion bloggers we blog constantly about our desires and sometimes we do have to step back and analyze our desires, wish's, and intentions.
    http://anarkalilovesme.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete