Hello February!



This month have so many reasons why I love it so much. The first and the biggest reasons is it is my birthmonth I'm going to turn 18 on the 16th. I'm so excited about it. And this shows that winter is going to say goodbye and sring going to say hello! I pretty love winter but this was a killing one, I was ill about 4times and missed a lot of my classes because of traffic. I got rid of wearing coat I want my leather jackets and sandals back. 

I planed a lot of post for this month and the most important that my ever first WORLD WIDE GIVEAWAY is going to end on the 6th Feb and I'm so excited about this whole thing. 
 
Here are my most fave songs for this month.




Matrix&Fututrebound ft. Baby Blue - Magnetic Eyes




Dizzee Rascal - Bassline Junkie


One Direction - Kiss You




Amelia Lily - Shut up


New posts coming soon!
Love, Julie
xoxo

P.S. Don't forget to enter to the giveaway HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!!:):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want!!:)
    http://anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.it/2013/02/bugie.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I loved your blog and followed on Bloglovin! Enter to my WORLDWIDE giveaway just one day left from it. Julie xoxo

      Delete