Hello Autumn

The Summer 2012 is officialy over and Autumn'12 began. Me and some of my friends  had a girly night to say goodbye to summer. 


My school period starts on Monday. Just one day is left for us to enjoy the freedom. I tried to share with you all my best experiences from this summer. 
I don't really like the big heat but I know I'll cry it back when I'll be sitting in my room and learn for tests. 
In this year my school  is going to be  harder than it was but I'll try to post regulary and  planing to do some outfit posts soon.

I hope you also had a lovely summer time as mine was. 
I hope that school won't spoil autumn.

How was your summer holiday?
Julie xoxo





2 comments:

  1. This period can be tough but just focus on positive little things that it also brings and it will go by quickly.
    You have a lovely blog, i followed bloglovin #85.

    Check me out and maybe follow back? ;)

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ivana!

      Thanks for the kind words. :D Thanks for the following on Bloglovin!
      Followed back and you have a lovely blog too.

      Julie

      Delete