Bye 2012! Hello 2013!





This year went away so far.So many things happened in this years. My favourite parts were Balaton Sound of course and the Marni at H&M launching party .
This year gave me so many new friendship which are mean me a lot. Sometimes it made me cry but made me laugh as well. I couldn't even dream about that 2012 will be so good.






 I hope  that 2013 is going to better than 2012. With new adventures, challenges, friendships, travelling and full with fashion!
In the first 6 months  I have so many things to do. I have to do some exams, get my driving licence, to play a role in the school play. So I can't wait for summer! I'm planing to go more festivals, concerts this summer and visit new places  all around the world and Europe. I don't know why but this upcoming year feels that this will be an awesome year, the best ever. Many people consider the 13 as an unlucky number, but it always been a kind of lucky number and date for me.
I decided to choose the anthem of 2013. Which contains those what I want from 2013. I nominated some so far. I will share it with you soon.






I won't use a jar. I'm going to share it with you here in the blog. I would like to share all the good things with you.



Happy New Year!

Love, Julie
 xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love your blog! Would you like to chat? xoxo!

    ReplyDelete